Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Ropar announced recruitment notification 2019 for the post of Junior Research Fellow. It has about one vacancy for JRF post in a research project funded by the science and Engineering Research Board(SERB). So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for IIT, Ropar Recruitment 2019.
Check Details of IIT, Ropar Recruitment 2019:
|Walk-in-Interview Dates||16 May 2019|
|Timings||Starts from 9:30 AM|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow(JRF)|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates should have M.Sc in Physics.
- At least 6.5 CGPA on 10 Point scale or 60% marks.
- Should be qualified either of the NET(CSIR/UGC) or GATE.
Up to 28 Years
As per SERB norms
Selection Process for IIT, Ropar Recruitment 2019:
- As it is a direct walk-in-Interview candidate selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview.
- Walk-in-Interview will be organized by the selection body.
How to apply Junior research post in IIT, Ropar:
Eligible candidates can attend for walk-in-Interview scheduled to be held on 16th May 2019. Carry original certificates and one set of self-attested photocopy for verification in the office along with an updated CV. The reporting time is up to 9:30 AM. Authority Dr.sandeep Gautam, Assistant Prof., Email: email@example.com.
Department of Physics, Room 239C,
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Ropar,
Download PDF of IIT, Ropar Recruitment Official Notification 2019. Click Here