Indian Institute of Teacher Education has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Assistant Professor and Clerk Post. The Candidate who have Completed the Ph.D or Graduation they are Eligible to Attend the Interview for the Indian Institute of Teacher Education Assistant Professor and other Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the IITE, Gujarat Walkin
- Assistant Professor: The Interested Candidate Should be Complete the Ph.D or Post Graduation from Recognized Institute.
- Clerk : Interested Candidate Should be Complete the Graduation in Any Strem from recognized University.
- IT Expert: Applicant Should be Complete the M.C.A or M.Tech from recognized University.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Interview for the Assistant Professor and Clerk Post in IITE, Gujarat.
|Design thinking Expert||1|
Application Procedure for the Indian Institute of Teacher Education Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Indian Institute of Teacher Education Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Walkin Notiication
- Apply for the Notification
- Attend the Interview for the IITE, Gujarat Notification
|Walkin for the Assistant Professor in Gujarat IITE||6th and 7th January 2019|
Indian Institute of Teacher Education Assistant Professor and Clerk Posts 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Indian Institute of Teacher Education,
C/o Ramakrishna Paramahans Vidya Sankul,
Near Magatma Mandir,
Kh Road, Sector - 15,
Gandhi Nagar 382016
Reporting Time: 10:00 a.m.