Indian Institute Of Tropical Meteorology(IITM), Pune rolled out with recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer. Walk-in Notification released on 9th July 2019. Its a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for Govt Job related to B.Tech Qualification. Eligible candidates can appear for IITM Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the Scheduled date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Engineering Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer Jobs in IITM Pune:
- Candidates having B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Applicants having MCA qualification with 3 years of Experience in Web Development.
Maximum age Limit of candidates in 35 years as on date of Interview.
Candidates will be given Monthly Stipend Up to Rs. 26000(Consolidated Salary).
Procedure to attend for IITM Pune Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Desirous candidates may appear directly for Walk-in-interview.
- Download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Candidates need to carry a copy of Educational Qualification, and Experience certificates.
- Original Documents shall be produced before the interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 12th July 2019 at 9:00 AM.
Venue: Indian Institute Of Tropical Meteorology, Pune -411008
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of IITM Pune Recruitment 2019. Click Here