Income Tax Department released a recruitment notification for the post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer, and Multi-Tasking Staff. Income Tax has about 14 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, Degree qualifications. Candidates will be hired based on the requirement under meritorious sportspersons. Applicants can check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Incom Tax Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Income Tax Inspector||01||Degree|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 5200 - 34800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Income Tax.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
The Deputy Commissioner of Income-Tax, Room No.378, CR. Building, I.P Estate, New Delhi - 110002.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15th April 2021.
Download the Official Notification of Income Tax Recruitment 2021. Click Here