Indian Army announced recruitment notification for the post of Judge Advocate General (JAG). Indian Army as about of 8 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Graduate Degree in Law qualification. Applicants can check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Form and Other details in the official notification. Aspirants with essential qualification can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Indian Army Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Judge Advocate General||08||LLB|
Applicants' age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 27 years as on closing date application.
Consolidated remuneration will be Rs.56100 - 218200 per month.
Selection will be based on performance in the interview and Medical Examination.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Indian Army (joinindianarmy.nin.in).
- Click on New registration, of you are a new user.
- After Registration log in with Username and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||13th October 2020|
|Last date for online application||11th November 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Indian Army Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here