Indian Army came out with a new recruitment notification for the Post Teacher. Notification Published on 26th September 2019 to fulfill 152 vacant positions all Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Graduate Degree Qualification. However, interested can go through the notification details and apply online for Indian Army Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Link for - Latest SSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Indian Army Notification 2019:
|Maulvi for Ladakh Scouts||01|
|Bodh Monk for Ladakh Scouts||04|
- Candidates should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Diploma in Karam Kand, Sanskrit.
Applicants age in between 25 - 34 years as on 01/09/2020.
Teachers will get stipend up to Rs. 22000 - 40000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Examination
How to apply for Indian Army Teacher Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at Indian Army Website.
- Visit joinindianarmy.nic.in for registration.
- Click on Apply Online on the home page.
- Fill the online registration form, if you are a new user.
- After registration, Login with Email Id and password.
- Enter mandatory details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||30th September 2019|
|Last date for online application||29th October 2019|
Download the official notification of Indian Army. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here