Indian Coast Guard employment notification for the post of Navik(General Duty). Notification published on 4th January 2020 to fulfill 260 vacant positions Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Aspirants can make this page as a reference to get more new updates regarding Indian Navy jobs. However, interested can apply online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Indian Coast Guard Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Navik(General Duty)||260||Intermediate(10+2) with Maths & Physics.|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 22 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.21700 per month.
Selection will be according to the performance of candidates in
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Go to Careers@CG - > Online Application.
- Register yourself if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||26th January 2020|
|Last date for online application||2nd February 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here