Indian Coast Guard invites online application for the post of Yantrik. Notification published on 15th February 2020 to fulfill 37 vacant positions Across India. Employment notification released for eligible candidates having Degree, Diploma qualification. Aspirants can make this page as a reference for more new updates to get placed in the Indian Navy. Interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Indian Coast Guard Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)||19||Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication|
|Yantrik Technical (Electrical)||03|
|Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication)||15|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 22 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.29200 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Selecting candidates according to the performance in
- Written Examination.
- Physical Fitness Test
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard.
- Click on Opportunities and select the post to apply.
- Read the instruction carefully before applying.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||16th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||22nd March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here