Indian Navy has published the Latest Jobs Notiification 2020 for the Recruitment of 210 SSC Officer Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of B.E / B.Tech or M.Tech or B.Sc or B.Com or Post Graduation or M.Sc or MCA or MBA or PG Diploma are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on /before 31st Dec 2020. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as described below.
|Name of the Branch||Educational Qualfications||No. of Vacancies|
|Executive Branch||B.E / B.Tech in any discipline or B.Sc or B.Com or Post Graduation or M.Sc or MCA or MBA or PG Diploma||122|
|Technical Branch||B.E / B.Tech||70|
|Education Branch||M.Sc or B.E / B.Tech||18|
- Minimum Age limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age limit: 24 years
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.56,100/- to Ra.1,10,700/- per month.
- Based on the Written Examination / Interview
- There is no Application Fee
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the Indian Navy Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st Dec 2020|
To Download Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2020: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here