Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme Course Commencing June 2020 published recruitment notification for the post of Short Service Commission(SSC) Officer in Executive(IT) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy. It as about of one vacancy to fulfill. Candidates with essential qualification can apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Indian Navy Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details & Age Limit:
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||No.of vacancies|
|Short Service Commission(SSC)||Born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2019||01 Posts|
Eligibility Conditions of University Entry Scheme Course Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant should be final year B.E/B. Tech Graduate in an AICTE recognized university.
- Minimum 60% of marks till pre final year.
|Branch/Cadre||Stream in B.E/B.Tech||Gender|
|IT||Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Engineering||Men|
|Engineering Branch||Mechanical, Marine, Instrumentation, Production, Aeronautical, Industrial, Control, Aero Space, Automobiles, Metallurgy Engineering||Men|
|Electrical Branch||ECE, EEE, Power Engineering, Control Systems||Men|
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official website for the application.
- Logon on to https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/.
- Click on, "Apply Online", New User should be registered.
- Click on, Click Here for New Registration", Complete registration and submit.
- Login with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the application and upload all documents, photocopy, signature.
- Submit the application before the last date.
|Starting Date of online Application||07th June 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||27th June 2019|
Download the PDF of Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme Course Official notification 2019. Click Here
Link for New Registration. Download Here