Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) issued recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice. IOCL has about 436 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having CA, B.Tech, and MBA qualifications. Candidates can follow this page for more new updates, Notification advertised on 19th November 2020. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest SBI Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IOCL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technician Apprentice||222||Diploma / B.Tech / MCA|
|Trade Apprentice||214||ITI / Intermediate(10+2) / Degree|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 24 years as of 30/11/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.5200 - 20200 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of IOCL.
- Go to the Careers tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Register online, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other documents.
- Pay the application fee (If any).
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||23rd November 2020|
|Last date for online application||19th December 2020|
Download the Official Notification of IOCl Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here