India Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Technical Apprentice and Non-Technical Apprentice. IOCL as about 482 vacant positions to fulfill in Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Candidates c an follow this page for more new latest job notifications. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IOCL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Category||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Western Region Pipelines||136|
|Eastern Region Pipelines||129|
|South Eastern Eastern Pipelines||60|
|Northern Region Pipelines||116|
|Sothern Region Pipelines||41|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 24 years as on 30/10/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.5200 - 20200 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of IOCL.
- Go to the Careers tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Register online, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee (If any).
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||4th November 2020|
|Last date for online application||22nd November 2020|
Download the Official Notification of IOCL Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here