India Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Technical Apprentice and Non-Technical Apprentice. IOCL as about 500 vacant positions to fulfill in Western Region. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Candidates who wish to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 can go through the notification details and apply online before the deadline date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IOCL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Technical Apprentice and Non-Technical Apprentice||500||Intermediate(10+2) / ITI or Diploma / Degree in relevant trade|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.5200 - 20200 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Trade Test / Skill Test.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of IOCL.
- Go to the Careers tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Register online, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee (If any).
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||22nd February 2020|
|Last date for online application||20th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of IOCL Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here