Indian Oil Corporation Limited has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Engineer Officers and Assistant Engineer Posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation or Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the IOCL Recruitment Notification 2019. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in IOCL Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer Officer||B.E or B.Tech in Electrical / Mechanical/ Chemical or Civil Engineering or Post Graduation||12|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Assistant Engineer Officer and Research Officers Posts is based on the Written Examination or Interview.
Application Procedure for the IOCL Asst Engineer Officer Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Career Tab and Select the Current openings
- Select the Engineer Officer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application before the last Date.
|Notification Published on||9th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||27th March 2019|
Download the Official IOCL Engineer Officers Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Engineer Officer post in Indian Oil Corporation: Click Here