Indian Oil Corporation Limited has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Junior Engineering Assistant Posts. The Main Motto of IOCL Notification 2019 is to fill the 68 Junior Engineering Assistant Posts. The IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Noptification Published on 24th December 2018. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation in relevant Trade they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the IOCL Recruitment Notification for the Junior Engineering Assistant Post. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility Criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. However, The Online Applications Start from 7th January 2019 and last date for Submit Application is 28th January 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for the IOCL Notification 2019
Educational Qualification: The Interested Applicant Should Be Complete the Engineering in Relevant Stream from recognized University.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 26 Years
- 150/- for General and OBC
- SC/ ST and PWD Candidates are Exempted from Fee.
Application Process for the IOCL Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Official Website
- Click on Careers Tab
- Select the Junior Engineer Assitant Recruitment Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application fee (if Applicable)
- Upload Required Documents
- Finally click on Submit Button to Complete Application.
|Online Applications Start from||7th January 2019|
|last date for Submit Applications||28th January 2019|
|Examination Date||17th Feb 2019|