Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) latest employment notification for the post of Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice. IOCL as about 404 vacant positions to fulfill in West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand, and Assam. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, and Degree qualification. Employment notification released on 21st March 2020, interested can apply online for IOCL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IOCL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technician Apprentice||221||Diploma in Engineering|
|Trade Apprentice||183||10th / Intermediate(10+2) / ITI / Degree|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 24 years as on 31st March 2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.9300 - 34800 per month + Grade Pay.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of IOCL.
- Go to Careers -> Latest Job Opening and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||29th May 2020|
|Last date for online application||18th June 2020|
Download the Official Notification of IOCL Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here