Indian Oil Corporation Limited has Recently Published the Recruitment Notification for the Trade and Technical Apprentice Posts. The IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification Published on 18th Feb 2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation or Diploma or ITI they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the IOCL Trade and Technical Apprentice Recruitment Notification. Interested Applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Trade and Technical Apprentice Post in IOCL
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details with State and Trade wise
|State||Trade Apprentice||Technical Apprentice||Accountant Apprentice|
|UT or Dadra Nagar Haveli||0||01||02|
- Technical Apprentice: Should be Complete the Diploma in Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice: Must have the Industrial Traning Certificate in relevant Trade.
- Accountant Apprentice: Should be Complete the Bachelor Degree in Commerce Stream.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the IOCL Trade and Technical Apprentice Posts is based on the Written Examination and Interview or Trade Test.
Application Process for the IOCL Technical and Trade Apprentice Notification
- Visit the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Career Tab and Select the Apprenticeship
- Select the Western Region Technical and Trade Apprentice Notification
- Click on Apply Online Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Upload the Required Documents and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||23rd Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||7th March 2019|
Download the Official IOCL Western Region Technical & Trade Apprentice Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Apprentice Posts in IOCL: Click Here