Indian Oil Corporation Limited has Recently Rolled Out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Technical Apprentice Post with Advt No: IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2019-2020. The Candidate who have Complete the ITI they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the IOCL Apprentice Notification. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification details below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Apprentice Post in IOCL
- Trade Apprentice: Applicant Should be Complete the 10th with ITI in Relevant trade from recognized NCVT or SCVT
- Technician Apprentice: Applicant Should be Complete the Diploma in relevant Stream from recognized University
- Minimum 16 Years
- Maximum 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Technical Apprentice Posts is Purely Based on the Written Exam and Trade Test for IOCL Notification.
Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details with State Wise
Technician Apprentice Vacancy Details with State Wise
Application Process for the Apprentice Post in IOCL
- Visit the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Official Website given below.
- Click n the Careers Tab
- Select the Apprenticeship Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee (If Any)
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process
Download the IOCL Trade Apprenticeship Notification 2019: Click Here
Online Application for the Apprentice Posts in IOCL: Click Here
|Online Application Start from||18th Jan 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Application||10th Feb 2019|