Indian Post Payments Bank(IPPB) recently published recruitment notification to the Officer posts in Scale VI & VII. IPPB has issued two vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for the posts before the deadline. The last date to submit the application is 18th May 2019.
Important Dates for IPPB Recruitment 2019:
|Commencement of Submission of Application||4th May 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Application||18th May 2019|
|Last Date for Application Fee||18th May 2019|
Vacancy Details of Indian Post Payments Bank:
Officer posts in Scale VI & VII
- Chief Risk & Compliance Officer - 01 posts.
- DGM( Information Security) officer - 01 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Officer posts in IPPB Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates need to have a bachelor's degree from any recognized university/institute/ Board by the government of India.
- Should be graduate from any recognized university/institute/ Board by the government of India with minimum marks.
|Chief Risk & Compliance Officer||38 to 55 years|
|DGM( Information Security) officer||35 to 55 years|
Pay Scale :
Rs. 68,680 to 76,520/- per month with all allowances and Perquisites.
Steps to apply Chief Risk & Compliance Officer, DGM( Information Security) in IPPB:
- Visit the official website of Indian Post Payments Bank(IPPB).
- Eligible candidates can apply online.
- Application of IPPB Recruitment 2019 is totally online mode.
- Apply on or before last date i.e 18th May 2019.
Download PDF of IPPB Recruitment official notification 2019. Click Here