Institute for Plasma Research has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Project Scientific Assistant, Scientific Officer, Project Technician Posts. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation or ITI they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the IPR Project Officer, Project Assistant and Technician Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the IPR Notification
- Project Scientific Assistant: Applicant Should be Complete the Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Computer Science or Relevant Stream from recognized University.
- Project Scientific Officer: Candidate Should be Complete the Graduation or Bachelor of Engineering in relevant Stream from recognized University
- Project Tradesman : Applicant Should be Complete the ITI in relevant Trade from recognized NCVT or SCVT
- Project Technician : Applicant Should be Complete the ITI in relevant Trade from recognized NCVT or SCVT
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination or Interview/ Trade Test for the IPR Recruitment Notification.
|Project Scientific Assistant||29|
|Project Scientific Officer||07|
Application Procedure for the IPR Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Institute for Plasma Research Official Website given below
- Click on the Careers Tab
- Search for Project Assistant and Project Officer Notification.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee (If any)
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process
|Online Applications Start from||14th Jan 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||31st Jan 2019|
IPR Project Assistant, Project Officer, Technician, Tradesman 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Posts in Institute for Plasma Research: Click Here