Indian Rare Earths Limited has announced the Latest Jobs Notiifcation 2020 for the Recruitment of 44 Trade, Vocational, Graduate and Technician Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates, who have done ITI / VHSC / B.Sc / B.E / B.Tech / Diploma in Engineering are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 07th Dec 2020. However, hopefu aspirants may read further information like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Fitter||ITI in relevant trade||07|
|Plumber||ITI in a relevant trade||05|
|MLT||VHSC in MLT||01|
|Office Sevretaryship||VHSC in O S||01|
|Civil||B.E / B.Tech in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering||01|
|Mechanical||Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering||02|
- Age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a stipend amount of Rs.7,100/- to Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Based on the Written Exam / Interview
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the IREL Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and Regsiter in the portal of https://apprenticeshipindia.org
- The download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to the addresss mentioned below.
The DGM (HR & A),
IREL (India) Limited,
Kerala - 691583
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||07th Dec 2020|
To Download IREL Recruitment Notification 2020 and Application Form: CLICK HERE