Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI) announced recruitment notification for the Post Engineers. ITI Limited as about of 129 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply for ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ITI Limited Notification 2020:
|Name of the Zone||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|North||53||B.E / B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Telecommunication|
- Applicant's age should be 28 years as on date of advertisement.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.18000 - 20000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the interview.
How to apply for ITI Limited Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of ITI Limited.
- Go to the Careers tab and select the post to apply.
- Follow the instructions and click on Proceed.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and other.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
Send a copy of the online application form along with self-attested copies of required documents to Additional General Manager, ITI Limited, Network System Unit, F-100, Dooravaninagar, Bangalore - 560016.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.400
- SC / ST / PwD: NIL.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th January 2020.
Download the Official Notification of ITI Limited Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here