Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Manager / Chief Manager, Public Relations Officer. ITI Limited has about 6 vacant positions to fulfill in Bengaluru. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate Qualifications. Employment notification released on 20th April 2021, candidates can go through Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, and Other details in the notification. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest KSP Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ITI Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Manager / Chief Manager||01||Post Graduate|
|Public Relations Officer||02|
- Applicant's age should be 30 - 45 years as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rule.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 8600 - 20800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
Application Procedure of ITI Limited Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of ITI Limited.
- Go to Career and select the post to apply.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Candidates may send a hard copy of the application form and other documents to the Additional General Manager, ITI Limited, Bengaluru before 15th May 2021.
|Online application starts from||20th April 2021|
|Last date for the online application||11th May 2021|
Download the Official Notification of ITI Limited Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here