Integrated Urban and Rural Development has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Various Posts. The Main Motto of IURDP Notification 2019 is to fill the 550 Various Postss. The IURDP Various Posts Notification Published on 26th December 2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the IURDP Recruitment Notification for the Various Posts. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. The Avilable Vacancies in IURDP Recruitment Notification is District Manager, Taluka Manager, Clerk, Computer Operator. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. However, The Online Application starts from 28th December 2018 and 22nd January 2019 is the last date for Submit Online Application.
Eligibility Criteria for the IURDP Recruitment Notification
- District Manager: The Candidate Should be Complete the Post Graduation in Relevant Field from recognized University.
- Taluka Manager: The Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in any stream from recognized University.
- Clerk: The Aspirant should be Complete the Higher Secondary or Intermediate from recognized Board
- Computer Operator: The Candidate Should be Complete the Intermediate or 12th Class form recognized Board and Having the Computer literate Certificate.
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Age Relexation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Procedure for the Various Posts in Integrated Urban and Rural Development Program is Purely based on the written Examination.
- Written Exam.
- Certificate Verification.
- 500/- for District and Taluka Manager (for All Categories)
- 400/- for Clerk and Computer Operator (for All Categories)
Application Procedure for the IURDP Notification for Manager and Computer Operator Posts
- Visit the Integrated Urban and Rural Development Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Various Posts Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application Fee (if Applicable)
- Finally, click on Submit Button to Complete the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||26th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||22nd January 2019|