District Court Jaipur announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer, Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Driver, and Junior Typist. District Court has about 22 vacant positions to fulfill in Jaipur. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate (10+2), Diploma qualifications. Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for District Court Jaipur Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - District Court Jaipur Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 19900 - 81100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Test
- Viva-voce Test
How to apply for District Court Jaipur Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of District Court Jaipur.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents.
District Judge, Jaipur, Office of the District Judge, Near Gandhi Chowk, Jaipur Town.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 4th September 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of District Court Jaipur Recruitment 2021. Click Here