Department of Post has announced the Recruitment Notification for the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle. Candidates who have completed the Matriculation are eligible to Submit the online Application for the Jammu Kashmir Postal GDS Recruitment Notification. However, Interested candidates may check out the Notification details given below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Jammu Kashmir Postal GDS Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks||442||10th / Computer Knowledge|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- maximum age of 40 years
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 hours / Level - I in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours / Level - II in TRCA Slab|
|ABPM / Dak Sevak||Rs.10000||Rs.12000|
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the Merit List.
Application Procedure of Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to appost.in.
- On the home page select the post to apply.
- Click on Registration and register online yourself.
- After completion of the registration process, log on with Reg No. and Password.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and relevant documents.
- Pay the Application fee and submit the online application.
- Finally, tale the print out of application form for future use.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.100.
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: NIL.
|Online application starts from||7th July 2020|
|Last Date for online application||5th August 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here