Jhajjar District Court invites application for the post of Clerk, Stenographer. Notification released on 26th February 2020 to fulfill 20 vacant positions in Jhajjar, Haryana. Employment notification published for eligible candidates having Degree, B.Sc qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs across India. However, interested can apply for Jhajjar District Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest HPPSC Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - District Court, Jhajjar Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Clerks||17||Bachelor's Degree in Arts / B.Sc or equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on01/01/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.25500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Examination.
- Shorthand Test.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for Jhajjar District Court Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of the Jhajjar District Court.
- Check out the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof and other documents to address stated below.
To District & Sessions Judge,
District & Sessions Courts,
Gurugram Road, Jhajjar.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th March 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of Jhajjar District Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here