Jawahar Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has published the notification of Junior Research Fellow Job. Candidates who have done Any Degree/ M.Sc and waiting for an opportunity to be employed in government sector may apply for the Job. Interested candiates can know further information such as Eligibility criteria, Important dates, How to apply, Selection procedure and much more details mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Qualification and Experience||No. of vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow|
M.Sc/ BE or B.Tech in Biotechnology or Equivalent Degree
Experience:Animal (Mice) Handling and NET Qualified.
- Candidate should not have more than 28 years.
- Age Relaxation is admissible as per Government norms.
|Last Date of Registration|
14 August 2019
|Date and Time of Interview|
28 August 2019
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on 'Apply Online' and Register yourself with basic details.
- By using log in credentials, open the application form and fill all the details of your academic qualifications , address details, and category details (if applicable).
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Payment is done through online transaction.
- Take the print out of application configuration for future reference.
- The Registered candidates will be screened and called for an interview will be intimated through email.
- On the day of interview, after certificate verification, eligible candidates will have to appear for written test and then after interview.
- List of selected candidates will be noticed on the same day.
- The selected candidate will get a remuneration of Rs.25,000/- pm.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
Download Online Application Form: Click Here