Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Reseach (JIPMER) has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2020 for the Nursing Officer, Junior Hindi Translator, Tehnical Assistant, Stenographer, MTS Posts with Advt No: DR/1(2)/2018. The Candidate who have Completed the Degree or Diploma in GNM they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the JIPMER Nursing Officer Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the JIPMER Notification 2020
Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have completed the below given qualification,
- Junior Hindi Tanslator : Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- Technical Assistant : Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- Nursing Officer : Degree or DIploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized University or Institution.
- Stenographer : 12th Pass from a rexcognized Board.
- MTS : 10th from a recognized Board.
- Minimum 27 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Applicaton Fee: Refer the Official Notification.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview & Screening Test for the JIPMER Recruitment Notification.
Vacancy Details :
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Junior Hindi Translator||3 Vacancies|
|2||Technical Assistant (Nuclear Medicine)||2 Vacancies|
|3||Technical Assistant (Urology)||1Vacancy|
|4||Nursing Officer||60 Vacancies|
|5||Stenographer Grade - II||3 Vacancies|
|6||MTS - Cobbler||1 Vacancy|
|Total No.of Posts||70 Vacancies|
Application Procedure for the JIPMER Recruitment
|Online Applications Start from||14th Jan 2020|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||13th Feb 2020|
JIPMER 2020 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the JIPMER Group B & C : Click Here