Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) announced the latest notification for the post of Senior Resident. JIPMER as about 68 vacant positions to fulfill in Puducherry. Applications are invited from eligible having Post Graduate qualification. Walk-in Notification published on 27th December 2020m interested can appear for JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - JIPMER Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident||68||MS / MD / DNB or DM / M.Ch|
- Applicants age should not exceed 37 years as on date of interview
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per norms.
Pay Band level - 11 and cell - 1 of Rs.67700 per month.
Candidates selection will be based on performance in
- Written Test
Procedure to attend for JIPMER Walk-in-Interview 2020:
Eligible candidates may appear for the interview with the following.
- Application Form(Download Below).
- Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates.
- Age Proof certificate.
- Residence Certificate, Valid ID (Aadhar Card, PAN Card).
- Original documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Dates & Time: 22nd & 23rd January 2020 at 8:30 AM.
Venue: Exam Hall, 4th Floor, JIPMER Academic Centre.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of JIPMER Recruitment 2020. Click Here