Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) issued the latest notification for the post of Senior Resident. JIPMER as about 55 vacant positions to fulfill in Puducherry. Applications are invited from eligible having MD, Post Graduate qualification.Innterested candidates can appear for JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - JIPMER Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Senior Resident||55||MD / MS or Post Graduate|
- Applicants age should not exceed 45 years as on date of interview
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per norms.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.67700 per month.
Candidates selection will be based on performance in
- Written Test
Procedure to attend for JIPMER Walk-in-Interview 2020:
Eligible candidates may appear for the interview with the following.
- Application Form(Download Below).
- Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates.
- Age Proof certificate.
- Residence Certificate, Valid ID (Aadhar Card, PAN Card).
- Original documents for verification.
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs.500
- SC / ST: Rs.250
Walk-in-Interview Dates & Time: 10th & 11th November 2020.
Venue: JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of JIPMER Recruitment 2020. Click Here