Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) released the latest recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident. JIPMER has about 121 vacant positions to fulfill in Puducherry and Karaikal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MD / MS medical qualifications. Candidates who are interested can follow this page for more new updates regarding government job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - JIPMER Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post / Institute||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident - JIPMER, Puducherry||108||MD / MS or DNB / MDS|
|Senior Resident - JIPMER, Karaikal||13|
- Applicant's age should be 45 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 67700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Computer Based Test
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of JIPMER.
- Go to Latest Updates and select the post to apply.
- Click on Onlne Apply -> Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration login with User ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / EWS / OBC: Rs.1500
- SC / ST: Rs.1200
Last Date for Online Application: 9th August 2021
Download the Official Notification of JIPMER Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here