Jammu & Kashmir High Court has announced the latest notification of Sr. Scale Stenographer, Jr. Scale Stenographer, Steno-typist, Driver-II & Other Jobs for 33 Vacancies. All the individuals who are qualified in Graduation, 12th, Diploma, 10th are eligible. Interested contenders can go through the vacancy details and apply for JK High Court Recruitment 2019. Job seekers who are waiting for govt job notifications frequently keep visiting our website for more latest updates.
Eligibility Details of JK High Court Notification 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||08|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||10|
|Electrician||01||10+2, Diploma in Electrician|
|Driver-II||09||Middle Pass with Driving License.|
Candidates should have between 18 years to 48 years as on 1st January 2019.
Contenders will be selected on the basis of the Shorthand and Computer Typing Test.
Aspirants will get a salary of Rs. 14,800/- to Rs. 1,42,400/- per month.
All candidates have to pay Rs. 350/- in the shape of Bank draft.
Application Procedure for JK High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of JK High Court, jkhighcourt.nic.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the JK High Court Notification and refer all the clear details.
- Download the Application form and fill all the required details.
- Send the application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents before the last date.
Office of the Registrar General,
J&K High Court, Jammu.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st January 2020.
Download the Official Notification & Application Form of JK High Court Recruitment 2019: Click Here