Jammu and Kashmir High Court published recruitment notifcation for the post Stenographer, Electrician, Compositer, Steno-typist and Driver. JK High Court as about of 28 vacant positions to fulfill in Jammu & Kashmir. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, Diploma and Degree qualification. Interested candidates can refer this page for more jobs regarding High Court and E-Courts. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply online for JK High Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - JK High Court Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||06||Graduate / Diploma|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||06|
|Compositer||01||Graduate / Diploma in Computer|
|Electrician||01||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma|
|Driver||10||10th / Driving License|
Applicant's age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 48 years as on 01/01/2020.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.14000 - 142400 per month .
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Shorthand and type writing test
Application Procedure of JK High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the Official Website of JK High Court.
- Click on Recruitment / News & Notifications -> Apply Online.
- Go to What's New and select the post to apply.
- Click on New User? Register Here, if your new user.
- After registration log in with User Name and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||21st September 2020|
|Last date for online application||12th October 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Jammu & Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here