National Health Mission, Jammu & Kashmir published recruitment notification for the post of Specialist. Walk-in Notification released on 22nd July 2019 to fulfill one vacant position. Eligible candidates having Medical qualification can refer to this Notification. Interested can appear for JKNHM Recruitment 2019 on the scheduled date.
|Click Here for More - Medical Job Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist posts:
- Candidates having PG Degree / Diploma in concern stream recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Must be registered with the Medical Council of India or J&K State Medical Council.
Applicants age should be maximum up to 65 years as on date of Interview.
Candidates will get Up to Rs. 50000/- per month.
Procedure to attend for JKNHM Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can directly appear for Interview.
- Download the application from the site.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Must Carry application and attested copies certificates regarding Educational Qualification, MCI, and Experience at time of Interview.
- Original documents to be produced for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 30 & 31st July 2019.
Venue: Office of State Health Society, National Health Mission at Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Near Sainik School, Kandoli Nagrota, Jammu – 18122.
Download the Official Notification of JKNHM Recruitment 2019. Click Here