Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission has Published the Recruitment Notification for the Lecturer Post. The Candidates who have Completed the Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the JKPSC Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details
Eligibility Criteria for the Lecturer Post in JKPSC
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Lecturer||Post Graduation or Ph.D||04|
Applicant Age Not, more than 40 Years
- 800/- for General
- 400/- for SC/ ST/ OBC
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Lecturer Post in Jammu Kashmir PSC is based on the written examination.
Application Process for the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission Official Website.
- Click on the Announcement in the Recruitment tab
- Search for the Lecturer in Govt Dental College Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter all Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Required Documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Notification Published on||25th March 2019|
|Online Applications Start from||27th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||27th April 2019|
Download the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Lecturer Post in JK Govt Dental Colleges: Click Here