Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board(JKSSB) published recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer(Electrical). Notification released on 19th July 2019 to fulfill 30 vacancies in the Power Development Department. Its a great opportunity for B.Tech Graduates. Interested candidates can go through notification details and apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Refer this Link For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - JKSSB Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer||30||AMIE India or B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics and Communication Engineering|
Applicants age should not be less than 18 years and must not exceed 48 years as on 01/01/2019.
Monthly stipend for Junior Engineer will get Up to Rs. 35400 - 112400 (Level -6).
Steps to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply online at JKSSB website.
- Candidates can log on to http://www.jkssb.nic.in/.
- Go to Recruitment and Read the instruction carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on "Click Here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Click on Submit after Registration Process.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Click on "Click Here to Apply" link after login.
- Fill the details on the application and Upload the Photo, Signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
|Online application Date Starts From||24th July 2109|
|Last Date for Online Application||20th August 2019|
Download the Official Notification. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here