Jawaharlal Nehru University has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Various Posts (PA, Steno, Junior Assistant) with Advt No: 3/RC(NT)/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the JNU Various Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Personal Assistant: Interested Candidate Should be Complete the Secondary School Certificate (10+2) from recognized Board with Minimum 100 WPM Speed in Shorthand.
- Stenographer: Interested Candidate Should be Complete the Secondary School Certificate (10+2) from recognized Board with Minimum 80 WPM Speed in Shorthand.
- Junior Assistant Interested Candidate Should be Complete the Secondary School Certificate (10+2) from recognized Board with Minimum 30 WPM in Typing.
- Office Attendant(MTS): The Candidate Should be Complete the Matriculation from recognized Board
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
- 500/- General and OBC
- -Nil- SC/ ST/ PWD Categories
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Skill Test for the JNU Recruitment Notification.
- Main Examination
- Skill Test
Vacancy Details with Post Wise
Application Procedure for the JNU Various Group one Posts Recruitment
- Visit the Jawaharlal Nehru University Official Website Given Below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the PA, Steno, Junior Assistnat Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay Application fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||5th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||4th February 2019|
JNU PA, Junior Assistant and Stenographer 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Posts in Delhi: Click Here