Jharkhand Public Service Commission has recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Professor Post with Advt No: 01/2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Asst Professor Post in JPSC Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Professor||Post Graduation||262|
Vacancy Details with Subject Wise
|Female & Child Birth||17|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Procedure for the Assistant Professor Post in JPSC is based on the Interview and Demo.
Application Procedure for the JPSC Asst Professor Recruitment
- Visit the Jharkhand Public Service Commission Official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Asst Professor Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory Fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- View Your Entered Details and Submit the Application before the last date.
|Online Applications Start from||8th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||15th May 2019|
|Last date for submitting Online application/ Hard copy||23rd May 2019|
Download the JPSC Asst Professor Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Asst Professor Post in Jharkhand: Click Here