Jharkhand Public Sector Commission (JPSC) advertised recruitment notification of Deputy Collector, Planning Officer & Other. JPSC as about of 267 vacant positions to fulfill in Jharkhand. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, Post Graduate qualification. Aspirants can make this page as a reference to get more new updates regarding PSC jobs across India. However, interested can apply online for JPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - JPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Municipal Commissioner / Executive Officer / Special Officer||65|
|Jharkhand Education Service Class - II||39|
|Planning Officer / District Planning Officer||07|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||40|
|Assistant Planning Officer||18|
- Applicants age should be 35 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC / Women candidates as per rules.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.9300 - 34800 per month + Grade pay of Rs.4800 - 5400.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination
How to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of JPSC.
- Check the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Click On Online Application.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- After successful registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.600
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.150+ Bank Charges.
|Online application starts from||1st March 2020|
|Last date for online application||30th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of JPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here