Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has issued the latest notification of Registrar, Finance Officer, Deputy Registrar & Controller of Examinations Jobs for 05 vacancies. All the individuals who are qualified in Master's Degree, MBA are eligible to apply for this JPSC Recruitment 2019. Each and every applicant must download the official notification for clear details and apply before the last date. Here through our website, you can get all the upcoming updates of the latest job notifications.
Vacancy Details of JPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Finance Officer||01||Masters Degree/ MBA|
|Controller of Examinations||02|
Contenders should not exceed 55 years of age as on 1st August 2019.
Candidates should be selected on the basis of Interview.
Aspirants will get a salary of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 67,000/- per month.
Gen/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 650/- and Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen candidates.
Application Procedure for JPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of JPSC, www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the JPSC Notification and refer all the clear details.
- Click on the apply online link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 27th December 2019.
Last Date to Apply Online: 20th January 2020.
Download the Official Notification of JPSC Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Online Application Link of JPSC Notification 2019: Click Here