Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(JSSC) announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Bureau Officer, Block Welfare Officer & Other. Notification released on 14th September 2019 to fulfill 1140 vacant positions in Ranchi, Jharkhand. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree Qualification. Interested can apply for JSSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - JSSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Branch Officer||362|
|Block Supply Officer||223|
|Block Welfare Officer||139|
|Zone Inspector-Cum- Law||170|
|Co-operative Extension Officer||241|
- Candidates having Graduate Degree or Equivalent from recognized university / Institute.
- Post Graduate in relevant discipline and Experience in the field as an officer.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on 01/08/2019.
Candidates will get stipend up to Rs. 9300 - 34800 + Gp Rs.4600 per month and for Planning Assistant Rs.5200 - 20200 + Gp Rs.2800 per month.
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in
- Written Examination.
Application Procedure of JSSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to JSSC website.
- Search the required post in "What's New".
- Click on Apply.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the photo, signature
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- For Gen / OBC: Rs.1000
- For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.250.
|Online application starts from||18th September 2019|
|Last date for online application||17th October 2019|
To download the official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here