Karnataka Bank has announced the latest employment notification of Probationary Officer jobs. All the interested aspirants who are qualified in Post Graduation, MBA are eligible to apply for this Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020. However, here through this website, you can get all the updates of the latest job notifications. All the eligible and unemployed aspirants must download the official notification to check all the clear details and apply before the last date.
Eligibility Details of Karnataka Bank Notification 2020:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Probationary Officer (Scale-I)||-Notified Shortly-||Post Graduation, MBA|
Candidates should not exceed 28 years of age as on 1st January 2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Contenders selection will be based on the Written Examination.
Aspirants will get a salary of Rs. 69,000/- per month.
All other candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST candidates.
Application Procedure for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the Official Website of Karnataka Bank, www.karnatakabank.com.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the Karnataka Bank Notification and refer all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 8th January 2020.
Last Date to Apply Online: 18th January 2020.
Download the Official Notification of Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020: Click Here
Online Application Link of Karnataka Bank Notification 2020: Click Here