Karnataka High Court advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Court Secretary. Notification published on 3rd February 2020 to fulfill up 27 vacant positions in Karnataka. Employment notification released for eligible candidates having 10th, Diploma qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for more new updates regarding High Court, E-Courts job notifications. Interested can apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Follow Up Link For - Latest KPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Karnataka High Court Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Court Secretary||27||10th, Diploma or equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 40 years as the closing date of application.
Assistant Court Secretary will get a stipend up to Rs.44900 - 142400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Shorthand & Typing Test.
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to Karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Go to Recruitment Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Online Application.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General / OBC: Rs.400
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs.200
|Online application starts from||3rd February 2020|
|Last date for online application||4th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here