Karnataka High Court's latest employment notification for the post of Civil Judge. Notification published on 25th February 2020 to fulfill 53 vacant positions in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Graduated in Law qualification. Candidates who wish to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 can go through the notification details and apply online before the deadline date.
|Check Out - Newly Updated KSP Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligible Criteria - High Court of Karnataka Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Civil Judge||53||Degree in Law|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of others 35 years
- Maximum age for SC / ST 38 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.27700 - 770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected according to the performance in
- Preliminary Examination
- Written Examination.
- Computer Test.
Application Process of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka High Court.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen/ II-A / II-B / IIIA / IIIB: Rs.1000
- SC / ST: Rs.250 - 500.
|Online application starts from||25th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||26th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here