Karnataka High Court published recruitment notification for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant. Karnataka High Court as about of 33 vacant positions to fulfill in Karnataka. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Law qualification. Interested candidates can go through the official notification for more new updates. However, Aspirants with essential qualification can apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Karnataka High Court Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant||33||LLB|
Applicants age should be 30 years as on closing date application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.16500 per month.
Candidates can be selected based on the peformance in the
- Academic Records.
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka High Court.
- Verify the notifciation details to check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof and Other relevant documents to address stated below.
Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th November 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here