Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Corporation Limited (KEL) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Site Engineer. KEL as about 20 vacant positions to fulfill in Kochi, Kerala. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering Degree qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for more new latest job notification across India. Aspirants can apply for KEL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest BHEL Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KEL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Site Engineer||20||B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
Applicants age should be below 30 years as the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.15000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Online Test
How to apply for KEL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of KEL.
- Check out the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, and other documents to address stated below.
To the General Manager (P&A),
KEL, Corporate Office, 7th Floor,
Housing Board Office Complex,
Panampilly Nagar, Kochi, Kerala - 682036.
Last Date for Submission Application: 20th March 2020.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of KEL Recruitment 2020. Click Here