Kendujhar District Court has published a notification to fulfil vacancies of Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist, Jr. Typist, Jr. Stenographer and Driver Posts. Candidates who have done Intermediate/ M.E. standard(VIII) are eligible to apply. However, interested candidates may read further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection Process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 20
|Name of the Post||Required qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||Intermediate or equivalent||13|
|Driver||M.E. standard(passed class- VIII)||01|
- Age must be over 18 years and below 32 years.
- For Jr. Stenographer: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month.
- For Other Posts: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month.
- For Driver Post: Trade Test and Viva Voce.
- For Others: Shorthand & Typewriting Test, Computer-based Test and Vivo-Vice Test.
- The application fee of Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website and download the application form from the notification.
- Fill the application form and submit it along with photocopies of necessary documents, photographs, Treasury Challan in original to the address given below.
Registrar, Civil Courts,
|Last date to submit the application form||16.09.2019|