Keonjhar District Court invites applications for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III, and Driver. District Court has about 21 vacant positions to fulfill in Keonjhar. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate(10+2), Diploma qualifications. Aspirants can follow this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. Employment notification released on 19th July 2021, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for Keonjhar District Court Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - District Court Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Stenographer Grade -III||04|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 19900 - 81100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Test
- Trade Test / Shorthand & Typewriting Test
How to apply for Keonjhar District Court Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Keonjhar District Court.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Registrar, Civil Courts, Keonjhar, At/PO: Keonjhargarh, Keonjhar
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16th August 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of Keonjhar District Court Recruitment 2021. Click Here