Kerala State Goods and Sevices Tax Department announced the recruitment notification for the Programmer, Asst Programmer & other posts. Online applications are available from 16th June 2019. Interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for Kerala GST Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Conditions - Kerala GST Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Programmer||6||B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (IT / CS / ECE)|
|Assistant Programmer||5||B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (IT / CS / ECE) with 2 years|
|Programmer||3||B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (IT / CS / ECE) with 3 years|
|Senior Programmer||2||B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (IT / CS / ECE) with 5 years|
|Database Administrator||1||B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (IT / CS / ECE) / RDBMS with 3 years|
Candidate age shlould be in between 22-45 years.
|Jr.Programmer||Rs.30,000 per month|
|Asst.Programmer||Rs.40,000 per month|
|Programmer||Rs.60,000 per month|
|Senior Programmer||Rs.70,000 per month|
|Database Administrator||Rs.90,000 per month|
Steps to apply Kerala GST Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
- Candidates log on to http://22.214.171.124:8080/sgstrecruitment.
- Got to Register, Click On Apply Online.
- Click On "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete registration process & Click on Submit.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the application form and Upload the photo, Signature.
- Finally, take a print out of the application for future use.
Last Date for Online Application: 01st July 2019.
Download the official notification. Click Here
Online Application Login Link. Click Here